African (Birmingham, Atlanta)
- it involves rhythmic body movements combined with music and sometimes theatrical representations.
Jazz Vogue (Atlanta)
-This style of vogue focuses femininity on through the five elements of hand performance, floor performance, catwalk, duckwalk, and dips. took from the poses in high fashion and ancient Egyptian art, adding exaggerated hand gestures to tell a story and imitate various gender performances in
Jazz (Birmingham, Atlanta)
- a dance form or dance that is matched to the rhythms and techniques of jazz music, developed by African Americans in the early part of the 20th century.
- a style of expressive dance that combines elements of several dance genres including modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet.
categorized drag genres. Vogue took from the poses in high fashion and ancient Egyptian art, adding exaggerated hand gestures to tell a story and imitate various gender performances in categorized drag genres.
Modern (Birmingham, Atlanta)
- a form of contemporary theatrical and concert dance employing a special technique for developing the use of the entire body in movements expressive of abstract ideas. It's also fluid and freeform movements, alternating between long, languid movements, and jerky ones that show the contraction and expansion of the body.
Hip Hop (Birmingham, Atlanta)
- Hip hop dance is a style of street dance form that evolved from hip hop culture and hip hop music. It borrows elements from a number of different styles like African dance, tap, and ballet. Hip hop dance began as a freestyle dance performed in the streets by dance crews, mostly to hip hop music.
-Tumbling is a discipline related to gymnastics, often seen in cheerleading and certain gymnastic routines. It is a series of passes, i.e. roundoff back handspring, back tuck, etc. It has become an increasingly popular subset of gymnastics.
-Pom dance is an energetic and dynamic style of dance that places emphasis on precise and synchronised arm movements, formations, jumps, and skills. It is characterised by its use of poms, which dancers hold in their hands throughout the routine.
Ballet (Birmingham, Atlanta)
- a classical dance form demanding grace and precision and employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
Ballet Pointe (Atlanta)
- is the part of classical ballet technique that concerns pointe work, in which a ballet dancer supports all body weight on the tips of fully extended feet within pointe shoes
-A form of movement which serves as an expression of worship, which
typically occurs within the platform of a church, or worship service